The EV Powertrain Market accounted to US$ 30,095.5 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.0% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 82,382.3 Mn by 2027. Geographically, the EV powertrain market is segmented into North America, APAC, Europe, and Rest of World. Asia-Pacific led the EV powertrain market in 2018 with a significant market share, and is also anticipated to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
Get Sample PDF of EV Powertrain Market @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00002938
Europe is the second-largest market in the EV powertrain market. North America remains the third-largest geographic segment in the EV powertrain market. In North America, growing popularity of electric vehicles, strong automotive industry in countries such as the US and Canada, and presence of a large number of EV powertrain providers are some of the major factors that are expected to support the growth of EV powertrain market in the region.
Technological Development in Conventional Engines
Over the past years, cars have witnessed significant technological advancements, especially in the development of alternative technologies. The technologies such as electric drive systems are likely to hold a major share in the automotive sector. The engines are undergoing evolution, with new fuel economy and emission standards. Furthermore, electrification of vehicles has been considered an advancements of automotive technology.
Scope of EV Powertrain Market:
Due to the pandemic, we have included a special section on the Impact of COVID 19 on the EV Powertrain Market which would mention How the Covid-19 is Affecting the EV Powertrain Industry, Market Trends and Potential Opportunities in the COVID-19 Landscape, Covid-19 Impact on Key Regions and Proposal for EV Powertrain Players to fight Covid-19 Impact.
Prominent players in the market are
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Cummins, Inc.
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
- Magna International Inc.
- Tata Elxsi
- Dana Limited
- Valeo SA
- Mahle GmbH
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
EV Powertrain Market: Regional analysis includes:
- Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
- Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
- North America (the United States, Mexico, and Canada.)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt.)
GLOBAL EV POWERTRAIN MARKET SEGMENTATION
By Product Type
- Series Hybrid Powertrain
- Battery Electric Vehicle Powertrain
- Series-Parallel Hybrid Powertrain
- Mild Hybrid Powertrain
- Parallel Hybrid Powertrain
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
Table of Content:
Chapter1. Executive Summary
Chapter2. Research Methodology
Chapter3. Market Outlook
Chapter4. Global Keyword Market Overview, By Type
Chapter5. Global Keyword Market Overview, By Application
Chapter6. Global Keyword Market Overview, By Region
Chapter7. Company Profiles
Order a Copy of this report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00002938
Important Key questions answered in EV Powertrain market report:
- What will the market growth rate, Overview, and Analysis by Type of EV Powertrain in 2027?
- What is Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope and price analysis of top Manufacturers Profiles?
- Who Are Opportunities, Risk, and Driving Force of EV Powertrain market? Knows Upstream Raw Materials Sourcing and Downstream Buyers.
- Who are the key manufacturers in space? Business Overview by Type, Applications, Gross Margin, and Market Share
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Life Science, Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense, Food Beverages, Chemical etc.
Contact Us: –
The Insight partners
Asia-Pacific +91 20 6727 8686
Email: [email protected]